Public Relations Ministry Team
The Publicity Ministry Team is responsible for strengthening the Mission and Ministry of Saint Michael’s Truth Lutheran Church (SMT) through effective communication. It coordinates an overall communication strategy for SMT for internal and external audiences.
- Works closely with the Pastor and team members to develop and execute public relations strategy for SMT;
- Plans ongoing editorial/messaging calendar that leverages themes; program and event in consultation with the Pastor;
- Manages the SMT’s presence on the internet and maintains the web site: www.saintmichaelstruth.org;
- Supports and develop video production and recordings;
- Provides print resources, such as the Akasanoma (The Talking Bird); flyers for all events such as Juneteenth; Choir Concert; Reformation Jazz Services, Men’s Fish Fry etc (contents for these flyers must be provided by the appropriate Ministry Teams in advance of the occurrence of the event – at least a month in advance);
- Facilitates online dialog around SMT through Facebook and other social media.
- Provides messaging strategy and support all Ministry Teams in various programmatic plans;
- Ensures consistent brand name across all communication channels;
- Maintains frequent interaction with Ministry Teams and members of SMT;
- SMT members may provide pictures taken of events to the Publicity Team to be included in productions. (Publicity Team may request the services of members to take pictures at events).